I suck

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

everclear21
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

I suck

Post by everclear21 » 28 May 2008 15:20

does anyone know where I can find savegames for TMUF because i play and I play but i'm so bad at it and I can't unlock any new track pieces (What do I need to do to unlock some?)

Heah
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS

Re: I suck

Post by Heah » 28 May 2008 19:37

Hi everclear

With the advanced editor it will all come to you without any effort, just like poof! :gobananas:

You only have the blocks in the advanced editor to build with, but that's enough, eh? :3

Rafracer
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMN

Post by Rafracer » 29 May 2008 18:12

Hey, c'mon dude, get some more faith in yourself. Only because you're new to the game doesn't mean you need to use the simple editor, just go into the advanced editor and get the crap scared out of you when you see the huge block hierachy...

About the savegames: sorry, can't help you. Your medals are registered online, making such a think cheating (and I think Nadeo has taken precautions). And the solo is actually mainly for the ranks; it doesn't have even the slightest impact on the other part of the game (editing. The block shop was still in the original TM, and the copper system has now been completely removed of the editor and moved to the maniazones), except for some training.

The above message did not actually exist, and you just wasted a minute of your life reading a fabrication of your mind.

everclear21
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by everclear21 » 29 May 2008 21:10

ZOMFG! so many blocks!
thanks you two! Now I can start training myself and maybe, just maybe, i'll push through up from 36th to 35th place ^_^

m&o
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF

Post by m&o » 30 May 2008 12:45

everclear21 wrote:ZOMFG!
double post:P

bluemanic
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMU(CD) TMUF TMO(CD)

Post by bluemanic » 11 Oct 2008 00:58

don't use the simple editor, there's barely anything to make the track with. Actually, the advanced editor is very east to use. Just have faith in yourself.