RE : i have a promblem installing

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Scorpion13
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TM-United

RE : i have a promblem installing

Post by Scorpion13 » 12 Sep 2010 02:46

GREAT NOW THE FRICKEN CD IS DAMAGED SO BAD BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND NOBODY HELPED SO NOW I GOTA GET ANOTHER CD THATS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN MY PROVINCE! nobody replyed or help on the last fourm i put! so you guys better give me 1 on steam!!!!! :grmblz: :grmblz: :grmblz: :grmblz:

Scorpion13
pedestrian
pedestrian

Re: RE : i have a promblem installing

Post by Scorpion13 » 12 Sep 2010 02:48

i am fricken pisst because i spent about 30 bucks on it or more! thats because it was star edition

Scorpion13
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Scorpion13 » 12 Sep 2010 19:21

HEY YOU GUYS GOING TO DO SOMTHIN?!!!!!!!!!!!???????? :grmblz: :grmblz: :grmblz: :grmblz: :evil: :evil:

pobmaestro
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMUF, TMWii

Post by pobmaestro » 12 Sep 2010 19:45

I think first of all you need to take a step back and calm down. This is a community forum and any help or advice is unofficial and entirely voluntary. Shouting in CAPS and blaming everyone for not helping will not get you a dignified response.

First of all, for future reference, if you have a problem you should post it in the Technical Support forum (though DO NOT post a new thread in there now that you have this one). Second, the simple forum rules are there to improve the quality of responses. See here for the rules.

Now onto your problem. It sounds like the only problem here is your CD is damaged, is that correct? If so you can download the game for free from the official trackmania site:

http://www.trackmania.com/index.php?rub=downloads

And then download the Star Track campaign:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23778&p=169439&hil ... ck#p169439

When you first play the game I assume you then simply put in your player key (which you should have in your case).

If this does not solve your problem then give us more information in a constructive and polite manner ^^

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 13 Sep 2010 08:30

A Damged CD will not be sorted by ranting and posting bumps in other threads thats for sure ...

..Some good links from Maestro above should help get the problem solved, The proper place for contact is support@tm-united.com for disk version of united ...I advise that you use manners and good language there ... as what i see so far from you language ... i personally would say you do not deserve the help! :thumbsup:

Use one of your other threads to continue discussion, and try to keep the language polite please (i have deleted all your rants).