Problems with favourites

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

djambalawa
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Problems with favourites

Post by djambalawa » 07 Apr 2011 09:22

Gday - having problems with adding our private server to our favourites. I have done it successfully (using the tmtp:// link) with my account but cannot with my 2 kids accounts. I get no error but then it is not listed under favourites. When I try it again I get the message it is already a favourite - but going to the player page it is not listed there also.

None of us have any other favs in our list.

I can browse to the server but we can't connect to it that way as we get the message about using the free version (which seems to indicate its not in our favs).

We are all using the free version for now - just newbs having a look at it.

Any help much appreciated.

djambalawa
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: Problems with favourites

Post by djambalawa » 08 Apr 2011 23:49

An update to this problem - i do see the server eventually listed on the player website but it looks broke - its spelt the same but in lower case and it does list it as being online or show how many players are on it. However from my account (the only one its worked for) it does show the server properly on the player website (player.trackmania.com). So I've tried deleting this server from the non working accounts on the player site but I get the same problem when trying to re add it.