Thank you

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMN

Thank you

Post by srdjan183 » 07 Jan 2012 11:30

I want to say thanks to NADEO team for being careless, and didn't helped me when i asked (never mind it was 5 minutes job). Anyway, i hope you are happy now, i will go to curt for disturbing and threatening others, and off course i will win there.

If they helped me, nothing of this would happen. Here is pure proof for what i said, one player confessing what i said, you can use google translate if you don't trust mine translation.

http://imageshack.us/f/804/screenshot10b.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/11/screenshot63f.jpg/

On first image, DOMACE*JABLAN said: "If you descovered now that Milan is Jecka then cg (sarcastic)"

On 2nd one: He said: "The account Jecka had/have/use milan, gusar, jelena, perce"

Just want to add that he said something about brother sister and so on, but that can be not true, since i talked to real Jelena fother yesturday, and he said, she don't have anything with Milan"

I, can't and do not trust to anyone, i can only trust to NADEO logs, and ISP/server logs. But it seems that no one want to help me. So thanks for that.

Thank you for being careless, and cousing so much trouble over nothing, and you could helped me and save me as much time and nervs. It is pointless to ask for logs now, since mine job is almost done.

EDIT:
One more thing, player named "fastsrb" white color nick (now), is possible also account of that "player", i can see that nick all the time, while no other united players, or nations players can. Just to warn others about that.

EDIT1:
One day soon, you will all pay for things you did bad to others (it is not a threat, it is a warning), i know why NADEO don't "want" to help me. It is because if they give me information (i already know...), they are afraid of what i can do whit that information, it can be the reason (i believe it is), but it can be other reason (in that case, NADEO team would be bunch of bad guys, and i refuse to believe that at this time). Anyway, i will continue to warn players. I can also confirm, that people who are responsible to this think they are above the law, and think they are untouchable. I will prove them wrong.

Thanks again, and happy new year NADEO team and others...

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Re: Thank you

Post by srdjan183 » 21 Jan 2012 16:38

I can confirm anything i said. I can also confirm that those are zeros as persons, and even worse, they do think they are smart. At the end, truth always take victory, no matter how much time is needed.

One more thing, only NADEO knows if I'm right or not (ofc i know I'm right), and they did showed me that I'm right, simple by not telling anything. I'f I am wrong, they could stop me from spamming FORUM and ban me, or, tell me that. I do understand them, they can't give that type of information, because, then if i do something stupid, they can be responsible (they are not, but law...). That's why they can't respond to me, but i still say, thanks to them. It seems they are good guys after all.

And, to NADEO team, do not afraid of those retards, they can't do harm to you or me. Thank you.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 21 Jan 2012 22:10

And one more thing, i would love to stop spamming here, i am banned from COS/Fullspeed server because of spam (I'm not complaining, no matter i didn't insulted anyone, but some players did insulted me). All of this wouldn't happened if i did get information on time.

Sorry for inconvenience NADEO team. I know youa re not allowed to help me, from obvious reasons, but, you did helped me, i was slow in understanding that, so sry.

EDIT: Well, i don't know why i say sorry to anyone, i don't need or have to say this. All other players are in need to say sorry to me. I am forced to play game that i will be more then happy to delete. Now, year is passed, few simple words could stop all of this. I don't play, but i think it is in NADEO interest for me not to play, because, this topic will be deleted and all others, and other REAL players will have their peace on game, and thankfully i will delete this game as planed, but i can't do it without some answers. There is much more things to do in life beside playing some game where i feel uncomfortable, and will be more then happy when this all end.

EDIT1: Just to add, it is not mine interest just to stop playing TM or any other online game, i want to stop using internet and PC, since i do not need it in life, same as you. I don't want to be in contact with persons i do not know, simple as that. So, maybe to limit mine usage on friends only (only ppl i know in person). And maybe one day, when internet change, or ppl get more mature, i willl use it again if needed. Cheers.
Last edited by srdjan183 on 28 Jan 2012 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 27 Jan 2012 20:05

To repeat question, in case you forgot what i asked.

Question is simple, and yet, very easy to answer (with some evidence ofc), Those two players i mentioned, on master server logs, is it there record of same IP/computer, with this two accounts (or some other UNITED accounts from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia or Bosnia MKD etc.). I know it is very easy to check, and it require as much as 10 minutes of time. Simple search can find it, if you need any assistance, i will be more then happy to help!

Thanks.

I find it almost impossible that no one knows anything. If you follow theory of probability, there is no way that no one answer to this without some hidden interests. It is only possible if ppl are very careless (witch can't be true, but it is), or with other activities, including deleting responses etc.

Contact me at srdjan183@live.com , if your post is deleted here.
Last edited by srdjan183 on 29 Jan 2012 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 28 Jan 2012 20:50

I have right to ask this question, and you have right to say "No, we will not give you that type of information" and stop wasting my time.

If any of officials from NADEO team read this, as soon as you read, please respond in that manner if so..., so i can find other way around. Thanks, i don't have time for wasting, so and you.

EDIT: By not responding, you made me spam over servers, with address of this topic, over 400 players by now, saw link, but 0 of them even bothered to read and respond to this topic in order to help me force NADEO team to respond. But i can be nothing but thankful for this. Now, I will for sure stop using internet and PC, and i know that ppl are careless, especially players of games, those are special type of humans... no wonder i get 0 responses. From this small research, you can even see bigger picture. Majority of ppl lives in poverty not because goverment are selfish and greedy, but because that is the very nature of human species itself. So, if you (no matter who you are), one day don't have anything to eat, don't blame others, blame yourself too, because, you with your behavior are contributed to that. At the same time, i feel sorry for ppl, and i hate them, and i wish all the worst for all people, because they do not deserve better.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 29 Jan 2012 22:26

Here is another proof for what i say, if some people on youtube need to prevent someone to tell something, they put "approval" on videos etc.

Who in healthy mind would put approval on GAME video??? And if you think it is because of me, no it isn't, it's been always there. It is because ppl they know, and wanted to warn others. Look the picture below:

http://imageshack.us/f/825/najbokjiesevidi.jpg/

That just have no sense, it is that guy (millllan / cw*m.iLL and others) who use that account. And they block others to tell the truth, they are just sick ppl.

Now, respond to this topic and FORCE NADEO team to respond, by any means. Thanks!

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 30 Jan 2012 20:57

For NADEO team, i do not care what you think! Just respond, if you want with: "We don't give such informations" and put the end to this, stop wasting my time, and do it for your own interest! THANKS!

william b uk
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by william b uk » 31 Jan 2012 06:58

Ok i have read through this post 5 times now and i know this is going to sound maybe a little odd but i have completely no idea what this post is about?? I have no idea what someone has done to upset you?
Maybe its google translate and i not understand the point but what is the point?
1:Has someone hacked your account?
2:Has someone abused you in game?
3:Has someone threatened you ingame
4:Has someone stolen from you
5:umjmmmmm

Cheers

Willy

zlotvor
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by zlotvor » 01 Feb 2012 22:35

nah, he was buddy with some chick on trackmania , and it's turned out it was just some guys played on that acc.. lolz
cheers :P

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 03 Feb 2012 07:24

william b uk wrote:Ok i have read through this post 5 times now and i know this is going to sound maybe a little odd but i have completely no idea what this post is about?? I have no idea what someone has done to upset you?
Maybe its google translate and i not understand the point but what is the point?
1:Has someone hacked your account?
2:Has someone abused you in game?
3:Has someone threatened you ingame
4:Has someone stolen from you
5:umjmmmmm

Cheers

Willy
Thanks for reading. Well it is simple. They did offended me or abused in many ways. Nothing is stolen from me.

Read blog to better understand, my goal is simple, to FORCE NADEO team to confirm this with actual DATA, then i can continue on curt with much solid evidence then now (i have alot even now). And, since i can't play any game anymore online (they did that), to delete this game (and other games) and continue to work something productive for me and others.

To better understand, it is simple GOOD > EVIL. Those persons are EVIL, and i will fight with them in any cost, but i need your help.

Thanks for responding.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 03 Feb 2012 07:24

zlotvor wrote:nah, he was buddy with some chick on trackmania , and it's turned out it was just some guys played on that acc.. lolz
True, but not funny at all from mine perspective. Thanks for your respond.

srdjan183
cyclist
cyclist

Post by srdjan183 » 08 Feb 2012 18:37

Still nothing??? Well, that says more about you then about me.

Zooz
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF
Manialink(s): zooz

Post by Zooz » 14 Feb 2012 16:09

I have no idea what you are on about, but this is not the place for drama between players, and neither does Nadeo care about it. Please take it to private messages with the players concerned.

note: i am not Nadeo, just cleaning up here...