Banned Every Time

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

420Gho$t
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Banned Every Time

Post by 420Gho$t » 22 Apr 2012 02:47

righto 2 whom it may concern ive a problem that stretches out for a while now probably 3 or so years, of everytime i join any dirt server that 1 particular person who is in that clan at anytime and she's been in a few clans atm, she always demands the admins of the server BAN me for no apparent real genuine reason. Unfortunatley ive no leg to stand on as ive really no idea what i can do about it but for some1 who just wants to race on a server like myself its getting harder and harder to play

i was recently BANNED from a server 'ATR' Dirt 60,000-90,000 by an atr member who was instructed to ban me by 'ATR' Madia and when asked by another member ban me what for no reason was given, they let me race 1 lap then i was Banned.

Now is there anyway around this if so id like to know cause the bans is getting ridiculous specially for no reason just cayse she doesnt like me

I play as 420Gho$t

Calinstelistu
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: All PC from TM1+2Can

Re: Banned Every Time

Post by Calinstelistu » 25 Apr 2012 18:42

do you cheated or what?....

420Gho$t
highway camper
highway camper

Post by 420Gho$t » 26 Apr 2012 06:38

no ive never cheated

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Post by svens » 26 Apr 2012 13:31

Server admins can freely decide what players they accept on their servers, you'll have to live with that.

Even if it's for no reason.

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 26 Apr 2012 15:15

svens wrote:Server admins can freely decide what players they accept on their servers, you'll have to live with that.

Even if it's for no reason.
That's the theory.

If you behave well and do nothing that could provoke someone there is absolutely no reason why you should be banned. RoC server admins face sanctions when they do this, normal server admins usually not. The exception to this are competition servers where everyone [who has signed in] is entitled to play on the specific server.

I think it is correct that ATR is hosting or has recently hosted a competition on their servers. Did you sign in?

Even if you did not, it is possible to write an official complaint on the forum.

If I'm not mistaken:
http://www.agencetoutrisques.com/

Alternatively, there is also the possibility to report the specific player to Nadeo via the ingame option 'Report player' by sending a short message in which you can summarise your case.

420Gho$t
highway camper
highway camper

Post by 420Gho$t » 27 Apr 2012 06:24

ive never spoken a word to any1 in game unless i knew them or to congratulate them on there win gg nt or bb they didnt have a comp on at the time it was an open server and it was all because 1 player doesnt like me so she gets her way all the time, i might look into that higher up complaint, cause now im getting back into racing tm Daily

svens
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMS, TMO

Post by svens » 27 Apr 2012 13:48

Queen Jadis wrote:That's the theory.
No, that's reality.

The only exception is RoC and maybe 70k+ ladder servers. But that's it. Why should competition organizers not be able to exclude certain players?

Let's be honest, if someone gets banned from multiple servers it's usually not for "no reasons" :thumbsup:..

Queen Jadis
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMSX,TMN
Manialink(s): jadis

Post by Queen Jadis » 27 Apr 2012 15:11

I would rather call it a personal matter between two individuals as there seems to be no official reason for a ban. Therefore, and since he showed he has no bad intentions, he has the right to complain about it.

He also mentioned that he was playing on a 60-90k server. These servers should be public according to the LP server regulations.

At the moment I see one ATR dirt server with 40k-80k lp range. Nadeo might have downgraded the server.

420Gho$t
highway camper
highway camper

Post by 420Gho$t » 28 Apr 2012 06:36

ive been banned multiple times all cause of this 1 person, 1st they were in a different clan, and had me banned from all of there servers, next i played on the atr server that person left the other clan obviously and joined ATR and now any atr server i join im banned, if that person happens to leave and join some1 else and i join that server im banned again and again,

in question 2 ive done something wrong- ive never done anything wrong have never cheated never abused any1, most times i keep quiet other than congratulating some1 on there good times such as vnt,nt,wd the odd hi all salut gg and bb