Been banned from idiots having fun cause they want to..

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: tm forever

Been banned from idiots having fun cause they want to..

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:07

I have been banned from the freezone fullspeed I server because some idiot wanted to have fun, and seems like anyone who see's a 'ban/n this person' will do the same... i seriously didn't do anything, except want to change the track by a vote which someone did before me, which failed.. so i tried the vote again.. seemed to fail, and after that someone voted to ban me from the server, what is truly unfair if you think.. since i have started a new profile, and i love, no ADORE fullspeed servers, (no, i'm not good, wasn't beating 50% of the people) it's like the only server i can play.. is there any admin of that server that was playing at that time (around 10mins ago) that can vouch for me and reverse the idiotic ban?? if not, look at it this way.. people that aren't really good can ban all half good players and be the best.. it needs stopping somehow. cause that seems a loophole to me.. (yes i know, that person can scream with glee that he's getting more points, but then he goes to a better server cause he has no good person to play against, and fails horribly).. yes, thats funny, but being banned for no reason other than an idiot having fun, is not funny at all.. my tm has been ruined.. pls can someone help and tell me what i can do?? i promise you i wasn't a troll/as*hole/cu** etc.. It was a horrid track that (for some reason about 60 % voted to change track, that failed {wierd cause most voted to go to next track}, so i tried again thinking success) and then BAN!! and others obviously thought i was being an idiot (they wouldn't have known) and voted yes, so i was banned for nothing!! is there nothing i can do?? seriously, if i think like you, you'd think i was being a troll, or messing about with someone. i swear to everything i did nothing but vote for next track after last vote failed.. thats not a reason for a BAN is it? Cheers for the help anyone, and my name in game was steve2012(very original haha), so if you saw what happened, pls support my case.. all i can play is fullspeed, so being banned from server kills trackmania for me forever

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All. Just all.
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: Been banned from idiots having fun cause they want to..

Post by eXtreme34 » 05 May 2012 21:11

If it wasn't an admin who banned you, you should contact by in-game message the admin of the server. And don't worry, bans are temporary, not like blacklists, that only the admins can do.
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:15

how can i contact any admin from that server, thats what i really need to know? thx hey, i really thought my tm gaming was gone for good cause my IP was banned (that sounds like the end, doesn't it).. i just cant connect to the server,thats why i came here.. i was hoping someone on the server at the time, was on here, and can vouch for the idiocity that occured.. notlife changing, but upsetting.. i loved those tracks

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:16

try to connect to server and it says my IP is banned, so can't do much.. even logging in with another profile (IP comes in to play haha) thats why it's so disastrous

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by eXtreme34 » 05 May 2012 21:20

Er... I forgot that FreeZone servers were directed by Nadeo... well, I don't know what you can do, but I know bans are temporary, because it takes your IP address and you can join again one week later, in comparation to blacklists, which take you your login and it's for life.
Just wait and see what's happening. You can always contact Nadeo.
EDIT : And it's just on this server that you can't join. You are free to join any other servers.

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:22

some idiot does ban, people are racing round tracks and think it's a person that is AWK, so they vote YES, and it ruins someone's whole game
not nice, i want to have fun, and by god, TM is fun.. i haven't been on my old profile for like 2 - 3 yrs, so i cant even log in with my old profile ( if i do, servers with same level i get killed, and older servers, i cant access.. so i get new profile, and as you know by now, banned for a stupid vote.. will i have to create another profile?

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:23

search for fullspeed servers, not really much i can do is there?

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by eXtreme34 » 05 May 2012 21:25

You can always gain points on LOL servers. There is not only Full Speed in TrackMania.
Or just wait, bans are temporary (3rd time repeating...).

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:27

but thx eXteme34, if ban is only a week, i'll manage ( find games that are 100x better).. but all i need to know before that, is if i am preoperly screwed over for that time becuase of IP address?

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by eXtreme34 » 05 May 2012 21:37

Well... not one week, maybe more, but it's temporary. And you don't need only to play online to have fun with the community... you can always share your tracks, cars, etc...
I can't say more about that. And you can always (repeat) play on other servers... why not LOL tracks ? Just search. Or else buy TMUnited Forever.

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:42

thats the thing, trackmania to me, in my style of racing, has got to be fullspeed tracks.. if not those, i suck, i get beaten to pulp, and will never EVER progress to the state i once was.. under 10K, where i played with the best which made me change for the better etc.. ok, yea, i realise now i'm being an idiot, but being banned for nothing (preventing me from playing the game i love) is kinda wrong... in many ways!! last of all, does anyone know an admin from that server, or is one, that can change it all, or will i have to wait?? shame though, cause i love this game... it just comes down to revenge and i really want to maim/slaughter/rape/D-E-S-T-R-O-Y that penis (it's a scientific word, so please don't re-ban me) that banned me because I and MOST, didnt like the track he was playing

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:45

i've bought it, trackmania forever account, but my status at the moment, will only allow me to play 'lower' fullspeed tracks, which i was banned from.. give me technical, i am crap, give me anything other than fullspeed, i am crap.. so FS is my only option.. also, are those LOL tracks any good?? haven't tried them, but any FS server is what i need to play

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:47

so some idiotic half brain A-HOLE who has not paid for the game, bans a fully paid member, BECAUSE HE CAN!! does that seem fair to you?? game losing paying members because of cheapo unpaying d*cks

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:49

we, and I, am paying for this game because it is blimming awesome!! and others who play for free, can decide the fate of paying members, is kinda wrong to me, don't you think?

ibesteve
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ibesteve » 05 May 2012 21:55

sorry guys, this will be my last post.. i've been, or AM angry because of what i described, so i won't drag it down to you all (i think forum members are paying members), so i will wait! Just Cause 2 and good ol Rico, await!, i will finish this time, and kill all enemies, specially the one's i think are the cheapo bastards that banned me.. thx guys, i really thought the ban was permanent