upgrading to United

General discussion about all the Trackmania series.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

upgrading to United

Post by O'Dre » 07 Jun 2015 11:09

Hi all :)

I am on the ubisoft page to purchase united forever, and the price is 29$ (I am guessing that is the local AUD)
anyway I just want know if that means anyone who makes an account also is classed as a "United Forever" Account as appose "Nations Forever"?? or whether that only applies to myself because I purchased it...
Also is there anyway of just upgrading my account to United but still only playing on the tmforever.exe?

Sorry, I am extremely tired and probably make little or no sense

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: upgrading to United

Post by eXtreme34 » 07 Jun 2015 13:51

Hi :)
O'Dre wrote: anyone who makes an account also is classed as a "United Forever" Account as appose "Nations Forever"?? or whether that only applies to myself because I purchased it...
It only applies to you ;)
O'Dre wrote:Also is there anyway of just upgrading my account to United but still only playing on the tmforever.exe?
I don't know what you are meaning :(
O'Dre wrote:Sorry, I am extremely tired and probably make little or no sense
Oh don't worry for this ^^
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

Re: upgrading to United

Post by O'Dre » 07 Jun 2015 14:13

O'Dre wrote:Also is there anyway of just upgrading my account to United but still only playing on the tmforever.exe?
I don't know what you are meaning :(
I mean is there anyway of paying for the full account without buying the entire game? I only really play stadium and planning to host a server, but I want the fully paid account... (I have been hosting servers in tm2, but I have decided to start playing an actual good game again :wink: )

In 2012 I purchased the full game (doesn't matter now since I forgot the password and email) for 14.99 GP (20.60 Euro, 22.90 USD, 30.03 AUD), however now the only page that I can buy it through is saying 29 USD (i have checked the page more thoroughly since my last post), which equates to 19 GP, 26 Euro and 38 AUD... to me it seems incorrect and overpriced...

if it was like it was or cheaper (which was my original thought - The game is older than it was 3 years ago, so probably a little cheaper...)

I was planning to just straight up buy the full united game, but after looking at the price have decided against it, hence why I am asking about if it is possible to buy an "Account Upgrade" without needing to spend 40$ to get 6 other environments when most of the time will be spent on stadium?

*EDIT*
I remember the login easily, so if there happens to be a way I can search the login up on and dedicated trackmania website, could it be possible to find a link to the player profile for that login? or someway of finding the email?? probably not, but worth an ask