Registrations are open until April 16th 2019! There is no limit for the number of teams.
Regestration here: https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main ... =auto#auto
Teamcup - 3 players for each team (you must register a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 players per team!) with a maximum of 2 teams per clan.
It's not a Funspeed Cup; It's a Speed-Fun cup! Read: Speed-Fun - That's the old track style of releasing and drifting and may even include breaking for turns; No fullspeed!
The group matches will follow the Swiss-System! The first group match will take place on May 4th.
Please name the leader of your team. The leader is responsible to make up match times via Discord!
If there are more than 16 registrations for teams, only the best 16 teams will pass to the group phase!
Please take screenshots of the round screens and send them to the admins after the match!
Teams can have players from any clan, meaning you do not have to be in the same clan to join a team.
To determine the best 16 teams, the first trackpack is open for hunting from 18th April to 27th April.
The local times of the best 3 players from each team will be added at the end. We do not care about times hunted on servers other than the official one! Based on these results, the groups will be assigned their final place (1-16) after the qualification.
Please post below this thread if you want to join with a team! Later edits are allowed. Please do not post "Team XY will join. Players later". Post only if there is a complete team! We need the following information:
- Team Name
- Player names
- Player logins
If there is more than one team of the same clan, players of the teams need to carry a ¹ or ² behind their teamnames.
Some key data:
- Weekly changing trackpacks. The Trackpacks change every week after the last match.
- 7 tracks in qualifying, 3 tracks per pack in the group phase, 4 tracks in quarter/half finals, 5 tracks in finals
- 15 minute TimeAttack in qualifying, 7 points per track to win after qualifying
- Total points from the teams on each track count towards their final score
- Tracks are built to allow respawning at CPs! Finish timeout will be set to 20 sec during group phase and 15 sec after.
- You can freely change drivers for each track
- Servers will have a Guestlist. This is unfortunate but necessary as people shared their match passwords with others in the last cup. That means spectators will not be allowed and that there will be no relay servers. You are asked to watch the streams of the matches instead (see below). Cup Admins are allowed to join at all times but are asked to join between rounds or tracks to minimize issues with joinlags.
- Tracks can be replayed once on the official server via replay button (Pay2Play).
Group phase and Finals
Group phase starts on May 4th and ends on June 1st.
Finals start on June 8th.
- Quarterfinals (June 8th)
- Semifinals (June 15th)
- Match for 3rd place / Finals (June 22nd)
Matches have to take place between Friday and Sunday!
Default match time: Saturday 20:00 CEST (18:00 UTC)
If one team does not show up for a match or lacks players, the other team gets a free win.
An admin will be there to make sure everything goes alright.
The order in which the tracks are being played does not matter.
Creating a team-tag to help with organisation is mandatory.
Namechanges or multiple accounts in the cup's qualification phase are forbidden.
- JFF Lurk (lurk93)
- TNL Dragon (rawrdragon)
- TNL Moux (joker5to)
- TNL Nexxor (manaiackilla)
- TNL Slider (der_ultimative)
The following server hosts the qualifying (not part of FreeZone!):
Discord Join Link: https://discord.gg/7CTx4Cw
Please post on Discord if you changed the default date for your match!
25.000 Coppers! Additional donations welcome!
1. 10.000 CC
2. 7.000 CC
3. 5.000 CC
4. 3.000 CC
Additional information as well as information about the event and its standings will be published on Discord only
Official CSFC streamers (English):
JFF Lurk -
AR SinasAppel -
If you want to stream matches, please contact an admin on Discord!
If you have any questions, please ask away on Discord.
I hope there will be many registrations and wish you all a good time during the event!
Greetings Lurk & CSFC Admins
Come in to speak about the competitions different organised by Nadeo and the community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1