Aurora Racing Birthday Xtreme Racing Massacre

Come in to speak about the competitions different organised by Nadeo and the community.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

AR | MadMax
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF/TMNF

Aurora Racing Birthday Xtreme Racing Massacre

Post by AR | MadMax » 21 Jul 2010 02:46

Aurora Racing, formed on August 21, 2008. We are a Trackmania team consisting of members from all over the globe. We will be Hosting our Birthday Massacre from Aug.21,2010 thru Aug.28,2010. Race times start at 8pm EST (New York,USA). Each Team will pick 3 tracks each. We WON'T allow in our match are CUT Tracks, and Author Tracks. (Author Tracks is a Track that is made by a player that is on your team) Each team needs atleast 5 players to be able to register to race. Your team can not add any new players after the start date. If you and your team would like to register, please go to our site (http://www.auroraracing.org) and let us know in the Forum/Challange Aurora/AR Birthday Xtreme Massacre Topic and let us know. What we need is your teams name, your website, 3 track names/tmx id number, how many players will race on your team and the names of your players. Our Rules are: Play Fair and No Cheating. There will be no cheating, exceeding rudeness, or impoliteness (i.e. dissing, cutting down, lying). The admin(s) of each team are responsible for their team's actions. Any person found not respecting these rules will be disqualified or kicked depending on the severity of the situation. Each track has a 10 min limit, only 1 restart for each track. The game mode will be in Time Attack. The Scoring is set by the Top30 players (unless we dont have that many teams registered) 1st place is 30 points and so on down to 30th place which is 1 point. So come on down and register your team.

Aurora Racing Leader,
AR | MadMax

1. Your Team Name
2. Your Website
3. 3 Track Names and TMX ID Number
4. How many players on your team that will race.
5. Names of your players.
λμяैσяα»WarZone..0K-50K
λμяैσяα»ςρєєď..50K-80K
λμяैσяα»τєҫҥ-мΐηΐ..40K-80K

w1lla
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMF
Manialink(s): intr

Re: Aurora Racing Birthday Xtreme Racing Massacre

Post by w1lla » 21 Jul 2010 08:31

Alinoa wrote:Hello :)

I remind you that you can make an in-game news to present this contest. See this topic to get more information :wink:

Code: Select all

tmnforever is nations and united makes it special. tmnforever has united. I need united!

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 22 Jul 2010 09:36

Thank you Willa :thumbsup:
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

AR | MadMax
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF/TMNF

Post by AR | MadMax » 22 Jul 2010 16:25

yes thx w1lla, i never knew about that. well i made one but hopefully it gets approved
λμяैσяα»WarZone..0K-50K
λμяैσяα»ςρєєď..50K-80K
λμяैσяα»τєҫҥ-мΐηΐ..40K-80K