24H Saison 10

Come in to speak about the competitions different organised by Nadeo and the community.

Moderator: TM-Patrol

TEP `Garath
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, Canyon

24H Saison 10

Post by TEP `Garath » 27 Aug 2013 08:47

The 10th season of the 24h of TMU will take place between Friday 13/09/2013 20:00 and Saturday 14/09 20:00.
This tournament consists of driving during 24h, each team being allowed to change its drivers at each map change, so that they can relieve each other on the server.
Organized in a convivial sense in which the fun of being alltogether matters more than the performance itself, the 24 hours remain a pretty good opportunity to face highly talented players on challenging maps.

Here are the rules :
- 48 multilaps played during 27' (around 2' each lap), 7 for each environment except one map randomly removed (coast this season). 3' of break/loading/restarts between each race.
- All the maps will be played for the first time, and the mappers won't be able to play their own maps.
- On each map it's the average of checkpoints from all team mates that will be taken into account for final results.
- Final ranking will sum those 48 sub-results. If a team does play less than 40 tracks, they won't appear in the ranking.
- No limitations : you can play as many tracks as you wish, and have as many players you want on each of them.
- No registration for this season, you just have to find enough players to play the 48 tracks and wear a single tag for each team.

Special rule for season 10 : there will be a few longer maps to commemorate the 10th anniversary (around 4-5' each lap), but they won't be announced.

I'm actually searching for 2 or 3 relays. It would be of great help if anyone could manage it during the duration of the competition.

I hope to see a lot of you guys for this event!

Garath

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: 24H Saison 10

Post by eXtreme34 » 27 Aug 2013 09:19

Nice idea :)
Good luck to all participants :thumbsup:
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Post by Alinoa » 30 Aug 2013 12:49

Nice news and GL to all pilots ^_^
I remind you that you can publish an ingame news to advertise this tournament. More information available here :)
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin

Bane
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMNF

Post by Bane » 30 Aug 2013 18:37

Good luck to all and happy 10-th anniversary of the tournament. :D
ImageImage

DRIVING ON A FAST LANE !
TMO FOREVER !