Everything else which you can't find above

Moderator: TM-Patrol

Gioku
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMNF,TMUF

Millenia Server Opening: Today and this Weekend

Post by Gioku » 13 Jan 2012 02:12

My server, Millenia,is opening right away! In fact, it will be up shortly after this is posted! It's got tracks from all seven environments: all of them are simple and straightforward, and deceptively easy. But don't be fooled! You'll be able to find it under United States, and, more specifically, under Oregon.

Here are some screenshots of the tracks:
(they are rather large so I'm using external links)
https://sites.google.com/site/thetmgara ... 0bc6c4.PNG
http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii41 ... Shot27.jpg
http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii41 ... Shot28.jpg

Be prepared to race! Thanks to anyone who tries out my server! :D

eXtreme34
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: All except PowerUp^^
Manialink(s): extreme34

Re: Millenia Server Opening: Today and this Weekend

Post by eXtreme34 » 13 Jan 2012 11:27

Well ! Noob idea to create straifgt forward tracks, but it's an original thing. And the screenies don't seem as there are only straight maps.
Visit my manialink (more than 1000 maps) : extreme34color>

DeJaMo
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, Canyon

Post by DeJaMo » 13 Jan 2012 13:12

Gioku wrote:My server, Millenia,is opening right away! In fact, it will be up shortly after this is posted!
I've checked a few times since you posted, no sign of the server being up at all, is it locally hosted and so therefore only available when your computer is up?

Gioku
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMNF,TMUF

Post by Gioku » 13 Jan 2012 16:23

eXtreme34 wrote:Well ! Noob idea to create straifgt forward tracks, but it's an original thing. And the screenies don't seem as there are only straight maps.
DeJaMo wrote:
Gioku wrote:My server, Millenia,is opening right away! In fact, it will be up shortly after this is posted!
I've checked a few times since you posted, no sign of the server being up at all, is it locally hosted and so therefore only available when your computer is up?
I guess I wasn't quite clear! The tracks are straightforward in terms of that you don't need extreme skills or anything to complete them; but they are certainly not easy. It is hosted on my computer, so it will not be up indefinitely. And I had it up rather sporadically yesterday, because I wasn't sure if anyone would show up. It'll be up at sometime between 4:00-8:00 PST, and I'll post when it's first up and when I take it down. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, It'll be up for much longer. Again, I will post when it is launched. I'm working on updating to a dediserver, but I haven't tried that before so it may be awhile. But I learn quickly! :D